Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello again!

Hi Again for the second time today but really the first one hardly counts i just hi this is a blog blah blah. Soooo anyways here is mostly just gonna be about whats going on in my life and I'm going to express my opinion as a teenager. so for starters  this week im going to OKLAHOMA!!! woot! well not exactly even though ill be pretty close to the capital there is NOTHING THERE! Well they do have a cowboy museum, but sense there really aren't cowboys anymore and they only cowboy thing I care about right now is that new cowboys and aliens movie. They also have a pretty big zoo so that's fun. and the fact that its probably gonna be around 100 degrees the entire time I'm there this trip is gonna be great. Yea museum, and the zoo and, I'll probably gonna collapse from the heat this, is gonna be the best trip ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment