Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almost On My Way!!

Well tomorrow I'm going on vacation!!! woot! woot! well i guess its going to be a like 4 hours worth of fly time  yea soo much fun. I'm more excited about the airport. I've been in an airplane I don't know how many times but i LOVE airports!! i know that's kinda weird but I don't care. haha I'm not sure why, but I love all the little kiosk thingys and people with luggage but the only thing I don't like is the security. I got a pat down once cause I was wearing a "bulky" sweat shirt even though I said I could take it off. Well whatever i kinda see why but that doesn't mean i like it but it wasn't one of those really touchy ones like they have now that was about 1 or 2 years ago. But I'm still excited even though i gotta wake up really early. Wish me luck I'll post again after I land!!

No comments:

Post a Comment